Unlike most 'House Clearance' companies we are actually here to maximise the return to you and take a commission for doing so.
Every week we take instructions for House Clearance for all of the leading firms of Solicitors in the area that always appoint firms Regulated by RICS, as well as from Private Individuals, Trustees and Executors.
How it works:
- If you are dealing with the contents of a property, please contact us at the earliest opportunity.
- A visit to the premises by one of our qualified and experienced appraisal staff will offer the best advice for Security, Valuation and Sale.
- Dispose of nothing. Often things thought to be rubbish are saleable.
- Immediate action is required. Once a property is uninhabited it is a target for burglars and your insurance may be invalid.
- Items removed from premises are listed and handled by our professional carriers.
- Goods are then allocated to the next appropriate sale to ensure your highest sale return.
- We will also deal with the rubbish. It is disposed of in the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly way.
Call Kirsty Young on 01778 422686 at Bourne for Stamford & Peterborough Areas & all Southern Counties.
Call Emily Rtacliffe on 01476 565118 for Grantham Area & all of the Midlands.
Call John Leatt on 01522 524984 for Lincoln Area & all Northern Counties.
Call Colin Young on 07976 977169 for London & Southern Counties.