Live Internet Bidding
You really can be here, without being here. You can either bid in real time with the auctioneer or just watch and listen to the sale live.
It is a simple process;
For Bourne Auctions register here
For Grantham Auctions register here
For Lincoln Auctions register here
For Commercial Sales register here
If you have bought at real auctions in the past you will find this an easy alternative method to use for bidding.
If you are new to real auctions, but have had experience of internet auction sites you need to be aware that the protocol and terminology is different.
It is important to remember that this is not an internet auction. It is a real auction that happens to be live webcast so that you may choose to use the internet to bid online.
Here are a few tips when buying:
- check our Shipping page BEFORE you bid
- check our Terms & Conditions of Sale BEFORE you bid
- check your broadband for speed and continuity
- hold the mouse over the 'Bid' button to show you may be interested in the lot
- join the bidding early to confirm your interest
- bid quickly, there is a small time delay
- the auctioneer cannot see the expression on your face, a blank screen is taken as NO
And a few myths dispelled:
- late bidding means you may get it cheaper - No, it makes you miss lots
- no goods are sold as new - There is no guarantee
- Distance Selling Regulations apply - No, you have the opportunity to view pre-sale even if you choose not to
- we cannot just 'pop it in an envelope'