We are looking for part-time porters to join our 'pool' to assist the teams across all three sites with the day to day saleroom tasks.
The role will include a mixture of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Viewing - a mixed role of security of items and helping the public with sale information.
- Saledays - Sheet running, dealing with general enquiries and assisting with collections
- Collections - Gathering buyers goods together once purchased.
- Unpacking - You will see from the vast array of items on the website it is a mixture of unpacking and sorting a wide variety of goods.
- Booking In - Filling out entry forms and dealing with customer consignments
N.B. - Heavy lifting is part of this role.
The times and dates will be variant, flexible and ‘on-demand’ with reasonable notice.
This position is not suitable for anyone who does any form of dealing, buying or selling as a form of their income.
All enquiries in writing to Miss Kirsty L Young, The Grantham Auction Rooms, Old Wharf Road, Grantham, NG31 7AA